LIKE having your own easy-to-use security key to the Internet, this pocket size electronic “vault” stores website addresses, usernames, passwords, and ATM PINs.
They’re safe, and secure and waiting for you to retrieve them. It can store up to 400 password records offline, and in case it’s misplaced, lost, or stolen, it will lock your information for 30 minutes after five unsuccessful attempts to access it. Features a slide-out keyboard for adding text notes to a password entry.
The Password Vault not only protects your password-secured Internet accounts, but it also saves you the time and frustration of trying to dig up the right password or PIN for each transaction. And because you are no longer limited to passwords and numbers that you can easily remember, you can protect your online accounts with a wide variety of different, harder to guess entry keys.
With The Password Vault you have only to remember is a single password for access to all the rest and enjoy an unprecedented level of peace of mind and convenience. It also makes a terrific gift for that family member who’s always forgetting their passwords.
• Small enough to carry in a pocket
• Slide-out keyboard for additional text notes
• Can be reset, permanently erasing all data
• Built-in flash memory retains passwords during infrequent battery change
• 5-attempt security lock out in case it’s lost or stolen
• Passwords are stored offline in the vault’s memory
• Includes CR2032 battery
Adapted from the internet