It’s the beginning of another half of 2018 and leading smartphone multinational, TECNO Mobile is showing no signs of slowing down as they continue to stamp their feet as the number one smartphone brand in the African mobile market with the release of yet another outstanding camera-centric smartphone called the TECNO SPARK 2.
This device which is the second version from the TECNO SPARK series fuses the computing ability of a high-end smartphone with top-of-the-line user experience of the latest Google Android™ Oreo™ System (Go edition).
“We at TECNO Mobile are proud to say that, this is another great smartphone; this next generation device is designed for productivity and style. For those of you who may have experienced the SPARK and SPARK Pro and who by now have an understanding of the fusion of brightened camera and smartphone elegance will comprehend what I am talking about. This is not just another camera phone, but one that any smartphone lover with the desire to stay in tune with the latest smartphone innovations.
If compared to last year’s TECNO Spark, the new TECNO Spark 2 offers more in terms of features and design. The TECNO Spark/Spark plus flaunted a 13MP high-sensitivity camera which helps users get better imaging results anytime, anywhere and in any type of lightening condition and on the brightness aspect, the TECNO Spark/ Spark Plus showcased a display that is 12.5% brighter than any regular smartphone.
However, the new SPARK 2 not only offers a brighter display but comes with other several smartphone upgrades.
• The TECNO SPARK 2 flaunts a 6-inch HD screen (１４４０×７２０) display perfect for viewing photos, watching videos and gaming. The 6-inch display is squeezed into a small shell of 5.7mm （visual measurement） making the device comfortable to hold. On the camera side, the SPARK 2 offers a brighter camera more than any other smartphones.
• In other to “light up” all your photos, especially for selfie, SPARK 2 is equipped by 2 LED ring flash in the front and 3 LED ring flash in the back, selfies have just gotten a jig with 8MP front camera module that delivers exceptional HDR portrait with night shot algorithm that lifts weak light, reduces noise in single frame and captures clearer night shots. The F/2.0 wide aperture enables more light to pass through the camera lens, thereby making selfie pictures clear even in low light conditions.
• As compared to its predecessor, the SPARK 2 also came with an improvement in the storage capacity – with two variants of ROM and RAM. There is the 16GB+1GB ROM and RAM / and the 16+2GB ROM and RAM.
• Stressing the key offerings of latest TECNO SPARK, TECNO Mobile revealed that the new device is featured by Face Unlock technology that can be used to unlock the phone when lighting up the screen. By grasping the face information, the Face Unlock has 800ms recognition rate and is more functional than the fingerprint identification feature. Also, it dons a massive powerhouse of 3500mAH battery capacity that can last for at least 11 hours on talk time and 20 hours on standby time with a new facial recognition security feature.
• #SPARK2LightUp @tecnorwanda